ARTICLE 1: GENERAL
ARTICLE 2: INFORMATION
The term "information" is hereinafter understood to mean the following: all possible data, knowledge and information, provided in whatever manner and in whatever form, including images, graphic elements, products, services, lay-out, software, music, sound, photographs, etc. This description is not exhaustive and also includes all possible other items.
ARTICLE 3: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All information provided on https://www.etsnv.be is covered by all possible intellectual property rights (such as copyright, rights to drawings and models, rights to databases, etc.), Copyright © 2020 European Techno Steel All rights reserved.
- The users of the website https://www.etsnv.be acknowledge and accept that all information is and will remain the exclusive property of European Techno Steel and/or its content providers.
- The distribution, sale, reproduction, publication, processing, modification, translation or use for commercial purposes of all possible information, be it digital, on paper or in any other format, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of European Techno Steel.
- Some names, symbols, brands or logos which appear on the website https://www.etsnv.be or the sites of its content providers are registered and consequently protected trademarks.
ARTICLE 4: USE OF THE WEBSITE
The use of https://www.etsnv.be remains limited to personal and non-commercial ends. Any commercialising of the information provided, in whatever manner, is strictly prohibited.
ARTICLE 5: LIMITED LIABILITY
https://www.etsnv.be strives to make all information as reliable as possible, and endeavours to check its sources as carefully as possible, as well as to keep the data as up-to-date as possible. Despite its efforts, https://www.etsnv.be cannot be held responsible for the following:
- the accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of the information made available to users on https://www.etsnv.be, even if this has serious consequences, and even if people have been informed in the meantime;
- the positive outcome of any tips and/or advice given via https://www.etsnv.be or of its content providers;
- any direct, indirect or incidental damage or any other damage resulting from or connected to the use of the website https://www.etsnv.be or the impossibility of using it. In particular, European Techno Steel cannot be held responsible for damage suffered as a consequence of a loss of use or a loss of data obtained via https://www.etsnv.be or its content providers;
- disruptions, errors or interruptions in the electronic publications of https://www.etsnv.be and those of its content providers;
- violations committed by third parties via the services and information provided on https://www.etsnv.be or its content providers.
ARTICLE 6: HYPERLINKS
For the convenience of its users, https://www.etsnv.be provides hyperlinks which are managed by third parties. These are checked as thoroughly as possible before they are linked to https://www.etsnv.be. However, https://www.etsnv.be cannot be held responsible for their content or availability, or for any damage resulting from their use.
ARTICLE 7: ILLEGAL OR PROHIBITED USE
By making use of the website https://www.etsnv.be users undertake not to use this site for illegal or unauthorised purposes under any circumstances. For example, users undertake:
- to respect all intellectual rights, both those of European Techno Steel and those of third parties;
- to respect all human rights, in particular the right to privacy;
- to refrain from uploading or downloading information which is illegal, harmful, racist, obscene, sexist or reprehensible for any other reason;
- to refrain from any unauthorised publicity or advertising;
- not to upload any files containing viruses, corrupt files or any other similar software or programmes capable of damaging the functioning of another computer;
- not to send or post any unsolicited messages;
- to refrain from breaking into, damaging or hacking the system of https://www.etsnv.be or of any other system accessible via the internet;
- not to violate national or international laws.
ARTICLE 8: RESTRICTED ACCESS
https://www.etsnv.be reserves the right to refuse any user access to all or part of this website, and of the linked https://www.etsnv.be sites, unilaterally and without prior notification, for whatever reason.
ARTICLE 9: ALTERATIONS TO THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND PROVISIONS
ARTICLE 10: CONTACT
We can be contacted at email@example.com.
ARTICLE 11: PRIVACY
ARTICLE 12: FINAL PROVISION